Click the appropriate "Submit" button below to submit a nomination or application for a CASW prize or fellowship or propose a Science + Science Writing session for the annual ScienceWriters conference.
To submit a letter on behalf of a candidate for a prize or fellowship, please select "Letter of support."
Applicants may also submit supporting letters as part of a nomination or entry package.
Applications for Taylor/Blakeslee Graduate Fellowships will be accepted on this site between January 1 and mid-March.
The Clark/Payne Award, and Victor Cohn Prize will also be listed on this site when the nomination period for each award begins on January 1 of each year. The deadlines for those submissions are June 30. The application period for New Horizons in Science travel fellowships opens on July 1 each year.
For additional details on fellowships and awards, visit the CASW website.
The Council for the Advancement of Science Writing is committed to improving the quality of science news reaching the public. Comprised of a panel of distinguished journalists and scientists, CASW develops and funds programs to help reporters and writers produce accurate and informative stories about developments in science, technology, medicine and the environment.
Questions? Contact Sylvia Kantor, email@example.com
P.O. Box 17337
Seattle, WA 98127
- a letter of support for a candidate for the Victor Cohn Prize for Excellence in Medical Science Reporting (to submit a nomination package, please use the Victor Cohn Prize form)
- a letter of support for a candidate for the Evert Clark/Seth Payne Award for a Young Science Journalist
- a recommendation of an applicant for a Taylor/Blakeslee University Fellowship or Taylor/Blakeslee Project Fellowship
- a recommendation of an applicant for a New Horizons travel fellowship
- The form accepts both uploaded documents and text entered on the page. To access the form, you will need to create an account.
Applicants and nominees should not use this form to submit materials.